17 June 2008

Roma 11/Vatican

Bazilica Sf. Petru.
Celebra Pietà a lui Michelangelo se află aici.
I-am făcut poze, dar nu am reglat bine aparatul şi sunt neclare.Ca mai bine de jumătate din pozele pe care le-am făcut.:)

'Construction on the present basilica, over the old Constantinian basilica, began on April 18, 1506 and was completed in 1626.

St. Peter's is famous as a place of pilgrimage, for its liturgical functions and for its historical associations.

It is associated with the papacy, with the Counter-reformation and with numerous artists, most significantly Michelangelo.

As a work of architecture, it is regarded as the greatest building of its age.'(Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strada ca o iluzie/The street as an illusion

pe Liternet.ro   I make movies in my head about what some people who pass me on the street are thinking. I don't know them and yet I wa...